viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Vol 7

Disco 1

1 Mariah Carey - Without You
2 Joshua Kadison - Jessie
3 Bruce Springsteen - Human Touch
4 The Police - Every Breath You Take
5 Duran Duran - Ordinary World
6 Haddaway - I Miss You
7 Enigma - Return To Innocence
8 Beautiful World - In The Beginning
9 Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
10 Guns N' Roses - Don't Cryin'
11 Aerosmith - Cryin'
12 Air Supply - Making Love (Out Of Nothing At All)
13 Faith No More - I'm Easy
14 Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - The Next Time I Fall
15 Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
16 George Michael - Praying For Time
17 Cher - Just Like Jesse James
18 The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel?
19 Eros Ramazotti - Un' Altra Te

Disco 2

1 Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
2 Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
3 Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang!
4 R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
5 Mr. Big - Wild World
6 Shakespear's Sister - Stay
7 Sandy Reed - Why
8 Paul Young - Now I Know What Made Otis Blue
9 Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song
10 Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme)
11 Bruce Hornsby & The Range - The Way It Is
12 Michael Bolton - Soul Of My Soul
13 John Michael Montgomery - I Swear
14 Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why
15 Bonfire - Give It A Try
16 ZZ Top - Rough Boy
17 Richard Marx - Now And Forever

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores