lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock - Baladas [Coleccion Completa]

KuschelRock - Vol 1

CD 1

01 JENNIFER RUSH - The Power Of Love
02 NILSSON - Without You
03 CUTTING CREW - I've Been In Love Before
04 PHIL COLLINS - One More Night
05 PETER CETERA - Glory Of Love
06 TINA TURNER - Two People
07 PROCOL HARUM - A Whiter Shade of Pale
08 FREDDIE MERCURY - The Great Pretender
09 PATTI LABELLE & MICHAEL McDONALD - On My Own
10 HUMAN LEAGUE - Human
11 BOY GEORGE - Keep Me In Mind
12 COCK ROBIN - Just Around The Corner
13 VIKTOR LAZLO - Breathless
14 ANITA BAKER - Sweet Love
15 SPANDAU BALLET - Through The Barricades
16 BANGLES - Following
17 BONNIE BIANCO - My First Love
18 GENESIS - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

CD 2

01 PETER GABRIEL - Don't Give Up
02 JOHNNY LOGAN - Hold Me Now
03 ISLEY JASPER ISLEY - Caravan Of Love
04 CHICAGO - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
05 GENESIS - The Carpet Crawl
06 THE DRIFTERS - Under The Boardwalk
07 COCKNEY REBEL - Sebastian
08 PERCY SLEDGE - When A Man Loves A Woman
09 THE EVERLY BROTHERS - Bye Bye Love
10 BILLY JOEL - Honesty
11 WILLIAM PITT - City Lights
12 BEN E.KING - Stand By Me
13 CROWDED HOUSE - Don't Dream It's Over
14 THE LOVE AFFAIR - Everlasting Love
15 10 CC - I'm Not In Love
16 RITCHIE VALENS - Donna
17 JOE COCKER - Don't You Love Me Anymore
18 EUROPE - Carrie

KuschelRock - Vol 2

CD1

01. Phil Collings - In The Air Tonight
02. Barry Manilow - Mandy
03. Barclay James Harvest - Hymn
04. A-HA - Stay On These Roads
05. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
06. The Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
07. Nazareth - Love Hurts
08. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
09. Eagles - New Kid In Twon
10. Genesis - Follow You Follow Me
11. The Window Speaks - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
12. Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
13. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
14. Uriah Heep - Lady In Black
15. T'Pau - China In Your Hand
16. OMD - Maid Of Orleans
17. Berlin - Take My Breath Away

CD2

01. Eric Carmen - All By Myself
02. Chris Rea - Josephine
03. Wham Feat. George Michael - Careless Whisper
04. Richard Sanderson - Reality
05. Breathe - Hands To Heaven
06. Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Anything For You
07. Cheap Trick - The Flame
08. Will To Power - Baby,I Love Your Way
09. Climie Fisher - Rise To The Occasion
10. Phil Collins - If Leaving Me Is Easy
11. Sade - Love Is Stronger Than Pride
12. Kenny Rogers with Sheena Easton - We've Got Tonight
13. Scorpions - Still Loving You
14. Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
15. Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
16. Danny Wilson - Mary's Prayer


KuschelRock - Vol 3


CD1

01. Rod Stewart - Sailing
02. Bangles - Eternal Flame
03. Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
04. Cindy Lauper - Time After Time
05. Nazareth - Dream On
06. Tony Carey - Room With A View
07. Tanita Tikaram - Cathedral Song
08. The Cars - Drive
09. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You
10. Madonna - Cherish
11. Boston - More Than A Feeling
12. Bros - Cat Among The Pigeons
13. Leo Sayer - When I Need You
14. Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
15. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love
16. Reo Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
17. Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
18. Eagles - Hotel California

CD2

01. Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
02. Don Johnson - Tell It Like It Is
03. Lionel Richie - Hello
04. Genesis - Throwing It All Away
05. Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
06. Breathe - How Can I Fall
07. John Waite - Missing You
08. Robin Beck - The First Time
09. Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
10. Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
11. Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now
12. Kansas - Dust In The Wind
13. Rod Stewart - You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
14. Mike & The Mechanics - The Living Years
15. Sheen Easton - For Your Eyes Only
16. John Miles - Music
17. Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
18. Mr Mister - Broken Wings

KuschelRock - Vol 4


CD1

01. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
02. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live Without You (4:15)
03. Roxette - Listen to Your Heart
04. Living In A Box - Room in Your Heart
05. REO Speedwagon - Keep on Loving You
06. Them - It's All over Now, Baby Blue
07. Stan Bush - Forever
08. Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
09. Gloria Estafan - Here We Are
10. Robin Beck - Tears in the Rain
11. Depeche Mode - Somebody
12. Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms
13. Richard Max - Right Here Waiting
14. Genesis - In Too Deep
15. Starship - Sara
16. Toto - I Won't Hold You Back
17. Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues (For You)

CD2

01. Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence
02. America - Last Unicorn
03. Marillion - Kayleigh
04. Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
05. Styx - Babe
06. Joe Cocker - When the Night Comes
07. Journey - Open Arms
08. Cindi Lauper - True Colors
09. Whitesnake - Is This Love
10. Bonie Tyler & Mike Oldfield - Islands
11. George Michael - One More Try
12. Arthur Baker & Backbeat Disciples - The Message Is Love
13. Belinad Carlisle - Vision of You
14. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
15. P.M. Sampson & Double Key - We Love to Love
16. Spandau Ballet - True
17. Roxy Music - Avalon
18. Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Lose

KuschelRock - Vol 5

CD1

01. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
02. Richard Marx - Angelia
03. Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
04. Alias - More Than Words Can Say
05. Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
06. Stevie B. - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
07. Elton John - Candle In The Wind
08. Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson - I Know Him So Well
09. Bette Midler - From A Distance
10. Bonfire - You Make Me Feel
11. Heart - Alone
12. Foreigner - I Don't Want To Live Without You
13. Europe - Open Your Heart
14. Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now
15. Linda Ronstadt Feat. Aaron Neville - Don't Know Much
16. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
17. The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
18. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

CD2

01. A-HA - Crying In The Rain
02. Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
03. Gloria Estefan - Cuts Both Ways
04. Scorpions - Always Somewhere
05. Boston - Amanda
06. Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
07. Roxy Music - Jealous Guy
08. Mike & The Mechanics - You Are The One
09. Vaya Con Dios - What's A Woman
10. Chris Rea - Heaven
11. Lionel Richie - Say You,Say Me
12. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love
13. Timmy T. - One More Try
14. Alannah Myles - Lover Of Mine
15. Loverboy - Heaven In Your Eyes
16. Michael Bolton - That's What Love Is All About
17. Bonnie Bianco - Miss You So
18. Simply Red - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye

KuschelRock - Vol 6

CD1

01. Mr. Big - To Be With You
02. Roxette - Spending My Time
03. Scorpions - Wind Of Change
04. Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
05. Simply Red - For Your Babies
06. Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Annie Lennox - Why
08. Rod Stewart - Every Beat Of My Heart
09. Curtis Stigers - You're All That Matters To Me
10. Zucchero & Paul Young - Senza Una Donna (Without A Woman)
11. Genesis - Hold On My Heart
12. Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
13. Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
14. Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
15. Richard Marx - Children Of The Night
16. Bonnie Tyler - Against The Wind

CD2

01. A-Ha - Hunting High And Low
02. Ten Sharp - You (Acoustic Version)
03. George Michael & Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
04. Beverley Craven - Promise Me
05. Clouseau - Close Encounters
06. Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night
07. Eric Clapton - Lead Me On
08. Eurythmics - Miracle Of Love
09. Chicago - You're The Inspiration
10. Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love
11. White Lion - When The Children Cry
12. Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn
13. Bad English - When I See You Smile
14. Michael Bolton feat. Kenny G - Missing You Now
15. Belinda Carlisle - Half The World
16. Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry
17. Charade - Wish I Could Be There
18. Art Garfunkel - All I Know
19. Stevie B. - Prayer

KuschelRock - Vol 7

CD1

01. Queen - Love Of My Life
02. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Piano Version)
03. Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
04. Roxette - Queen Of Rain
05. Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
06. Joe Cocker - Night Calls
07. Mariah Carey - I'll Be There (Unplugged Version)
08. Paul McCartney & Wings - My Love
09. David Crosby & Phil Collins - Hero
10. Mathou - You Never Walk Alone
11. Kylie Minogue & If You Were With Me Now
12. Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
13. Jon Secada - Angel
14. Toto - I'll Be Over You
15. Air Supply - All Out Of Love
16. Bonnie Tyler - God Gave Love To You
17. Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart
18. Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (Remastered Version)

CD2

01. A-HA - Dark Is The Night
02. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite (Acoustic)
03. Patty Smith & Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
04. Michael Bolton - To Love Somebody
05. Gloria Estefan - I See Your Smile
06. George Michael - Tonight
07. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
08. Shakespeare's Sister - Hello (Turn Your Radio On)
09. Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
10. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
11. Richard Marx - Chains Around My Heart
12. Zucchero & Randy Crawford - Diamante
13. Dob Russkin - Heart Of Hearts
14. George Benson - The Greatest Love Of All
15. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty And The Beast
16. Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You (Theme From Tootsie)
17. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
18. Bryan May - Too Much Love Will Kill You

KuschelRock - Vol 8

CD1

01. Mariah Carey - Without You
02. Joshua Kadison - Jessie
03. Bruce Springsteen - Human Touch
04. The Police - Every Breath You Take
05. Duran Duran - Ordinary World
06. Haddaway - I Miss You
07. Enigma - Return To Innocence
08. Beautiful World - In The Beginning
09. The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
10. Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
11. Aerosmith - Cryin'
12. Air Supply - Making Love (Out Of Nothing At All)
13. Faith No More - I'm Easy
14. Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - The Next Time I Fall
15. Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
16. George Michael - Praying For Time
17. Cher - Just Like Jesse James
18. The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel?
19. Eros Ramazzotti - Un Altra Te

CD2

01. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
02. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
03. Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang!
04. R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
05. Mr. Big - Wild World
06. Shakespeare's Sister - Stay
07. Sandy Reed - Why
08. Paul Young - Now I Know What Made Otis Blue
09. Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song
10. Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme)
11. Bruce Hornsby & The Range - The Way It Is
12. Michael Bolton - Soul Of My Soul
13. John Michael Montgomery - I Swear
14. Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why
15. Bonfire - Give It A Try
16. ZZ Top - Rough Boy
17. Richard Marx - Now & Forever

KuschelRock - Vol 9

CD1

01. Take That - Back for Good
02. The Connells - '74-'75
03. Roxette - Vulnerable
04. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia
05. Celine Dion - Think Twice
06. Peter Cetera with Crystal Bernard - (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight
07. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
08. Janet Jackson - Again
09. East 17 - Stay Another Day
10. Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"
11. Phil Collins - Do You Remember?
12. Robert Palmer - Know by Now
13. Mike + the Mechanics - Over My Shoulder
14. Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
15. Joshua Kadison - Beautiful in My Eyes
16. Scarlet - Independent Love Song
17. Guns N' Roses - November Rain

CD2

01. Michael Jackson - Heal the World
02. Mariah Carey - Hero
03. Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
04. Rednex - Wish You Were Here
05. Hootie & the Blowfish - Let Her Cry
06. Seal - Kiss from a Rose - Seal
07. Forever Young - Alphaville
08. Dusty Springfield and Daryl Hall - Wherever Would I Be?
09. Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better
10. Randy Crawford - Holding Back the Years
11. Portrait - How Deep Is Your Love
12. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
13. Crash Test Dummies - MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM
14. Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down
15. Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe
16. Boyzone - Love Me for a Reason
17. Bette Midler - Rose
18. Adiemus - Adiemus

KuschelRock - Vol 10

CD1

01. Fugees - Killing Me Softly
02. Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
03. Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart
04. Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
05. Cat Stevens - Father And Son
06. Take That - How Deep Is Your Love
07. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow
08. George Michael - Father Figure
09. Tina Turner - On Silent Wings
10. Everything But The Girl - Missing
11. Billy Joel - Leningrad
12. Jamie Walters - Hold On
13. Marla Glen - Believer
14. Elton John - Rocket Man
15. Amanda Marshall - Let It Rain
16. Bonfire - Feels Like Comin' Home
17. Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
18. Scorpions - You And I

CD2

01. Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
02. Mariah Carey - Open Arms
03. 3T - Anything
04. A-HA - The Earth,The Sun,The Rain
05. Meat Loaf - I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
06. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open
07. Roxette - You Don't Understand Me
08. Bif Naked - My Whole Life
09. Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden
10. Enya - Anywhere Is
11. Chris De Burgh - Missing You
12. Gloria Estefan - Always Tomorrow
13. Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
14. Rod Stewart - You're The Star
15. Simple Minds - Belfast Child
16. Mike & The Mechanics - Help Me
17. Michael Bolton - A Love So Beautiful
18. Bonnie Tyler - Limelight

KuschelRock - Vol 11

CD1

01. No Doubt - Don't Speak
02. Toni Braxton - I Don't Want To
03. Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
04. R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
05. Eric Clpton - Change the World
06. Paul McCartney - Yesterday
07. Boyzone - Words
08. Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes
09. En Vogue - Don't Let Go
10. Prince & New Power Generation - Diamonds & Pearls
11. The Cranberries - When You're Gone
12. Oasis - Wonderwall
13. Scorpions - White Dove
14. Gloria Estefan - Reach
15. Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
16. January feat. DJ Company - Wishing on the Same Star
17. Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds
18. Spice Girls - 2 Become 1
19. Dune - Who Wants to Live Forever

CD2

01. Celine Dion - All by Myself
02. Eros Ramazzotti - Aurora
03. No Mercy - When I Die [Radio Version]
04. Jam & Spoon feat.Plavka - Kaleidoscope Skies
05. Amanda Marshall - Dark Horse
06. Joan Osborne - One of Us
07. Aerosmith - Hole in My Soul
08. Kenny Loggins - For the First Time
09. Eternal - Someday
10. 3T - I Need You
11. Soraya - Suddenly
12. Bruce Springsteen - My Hometown
13. Chicago - Let's Take a Lifetime
14. Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are
15. Richy Martin - Fuego de Noche, Nieve de Dia
16. Gary Barlow - Forever Love
17. Journey - When You Love a Woman
18. Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye

KuschelRock - Vol 12

CD1

01. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
02. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
03. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
04. Robbie Williams - Angels
05. Barbra Streisand - Woman In Love
06. Espen Lind - When Susannah Cries
07. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
08. Bruce Springsteen - The River
09. Midge Ure - Breathe
10. Leann Rimes - How Do I live
11. Fleetwood Mac - Sara
12. Wet Wet Wet - Julia Says
13. Eternal - Angel Of Mine
14. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
15. Gloria Estefan - I'm Not Giving You Up
16. Ricky Martin - Corazonado
17. Des'ree - I'm Kissing You
18. Michael Jackson - Earth Song

CD2

01. Eros Ramazzotti - Cose Della Vita
02. Mariah Carey - My All
03. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
04. Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me
05. R. Kelly - Gotham City
06. Simply Red - Stars
07. Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It
08. K-Ci & Jojo - All My Life
09. Billy Joel - She Always A Woman
10. Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You...But I Lied
11. George Michael - You Have Been Loved
12. Tina Arena - If I Was A River
13. Phil Collins - The Same Moon
14. Janet Jackson - Special
15. Az Yet feat. Peter Cetera - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
16. Joe Cocker - N'Oubliez Jamais
17. Spice Girls - Viva Forever
18. Art Garfunkel - Dreamland
19. Bravo All Stars - Let The Music Heal Your Soul

KuschelRock - Vol 13

CD1

01. Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
02. Celine Dion - Immortality
03. Boyzone - No Matter What
04. In-Mood feat. Juliette - The Last Unicorn
05. Andru Donalds - All Out Of Love
06. Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
07. Lighthouse Family - High
08. Mariah Carey - I Still Believe
09. Ricky Martin - She's All I Ever Had
10. Roxette - Wish I Could Fly
11. R.E.M. - Nightswimming
12. Britney Spears - Sometimes
13. Phil Collins - True Colours
14. Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
15. Shania Twain - You're Still The One
16. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
17. Loona - Hijo De La Luna
18. Xavier Naidoo - Sie sieht mich nicht

CD2

01. Madonna - The Power Of Good-Bye
02. Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
03. Whitney Houston - You'll Never Stand Alone
04. Sasha - If You Believe
05. Emilia - Big Big World
06. Eros Ramazzotti - Adesso Tu
07. Amanda Marshall - Believe In You
08. Bon Jovi - Always
09. B*Witched - Blame It On The Weatherman
10. Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
11. Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
12. Malaya - Tell Me Why
13. Janet Jackson - Every Time
14. George Michael - Jesus To A Child
15. Another Level - From The Heart
16. Jessica - How Will I Know (Who You Are)
17. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

KuschelRock - Vol 14

CD1

01. Celine Dion & R. Kelly - I'm Your Angel
02. A-HA - Summer Moved On
03. Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart
04. Reamonn - Supergirl
05. Robbie Williams - She's The One
06. Mariah Carey - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
07. Bryan Adams - On A Day Like Today
08. The Corrs - Runaway
09. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
10. Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today
11. TLC - Dear Lie
12. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
13. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
14. Extreme - More Than Words
15. Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
16. Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
17. Brian McKnight - Back At One
18. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

CD2

01. Ricky Martin & Meja - Private Emotion
02. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
03. Madonna - You'll See
04. Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again
05. Sasha - Let Me Be The One
06. Anastacia - One More Chance
07. Gabrielle - Rise
08. Babyface feat. Stevie Wonder - How Come, How Long
09. Jennifer Lopez - Theme From Mahagony (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
10. Marc Anthony - You Sang To Me
11. B.O.N. - Take My Heart
12. Abba - I Have A Dream
13. Sixpence Non The Richer - Kiss Me
14. Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me
15. Joe - I Wanna Know
16. Lara Fabian - Adagio
17. Boyzone - Every Day I Love You
18. R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

KuschelRock - Vol 15

CD1

01. Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame
02. O-Town - All Or Nothing
03. Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me
04. Melanie Thornton - Love How You Love Me
05. Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
06. Lil' Kim feat. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonite
07. Brandy & Ray J - Another Day In Paradise
08. Lionel Richie & Juliette - The One
09. Aerosmith - Fly Away From Here
10. Roxette - Milk And Toast And Honey
11. Bosson - One In A Million
12. Nicole Da Silva - I Miss You
13. No Angels - That's The Reason
14. Emma Bunton - What Took You So Long?
15. Ronan Keating - The Way You Make Me Feel
16. Band Ohne Namen - Slipping Into You
17. Laith Al-Deen - Bilder Von Dir
18. Dido - Here With Me
19. Enya - Only Time
20. Sasha - Why Does Everybody Hurt

CD2

01. Uncle Kracker - Follow Me
02. Robbie Williams - Eternity
03. Destiny's Child - Emotion
04. Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
05. Blue - All Rise
06. Ricky Martin - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
07. Celine Dion - Falling Into You
08. Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird
09. Travis - Sing
10. Him - In Joy And Sorrow
11. Wonderwall - Witchcraft
12. R. Kelly - The Storm Is Over Now
13. Juliette - It's Heavenly
14. Jennifer Lopez - Secretly
15. Joe (Duet with *Nsync) - I Believe In You
16. Britney Spears - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
17. Vonda Shepard & Robert Downey Jr. - Chances Are
18. Joshua Kadison - I Believe In You
19. Sarah Connor - I'll Find You In My Heart

KuschelRock - Vol 16

CD1

01. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes
02. Lenny Kravitz - Stillness Of Heart
03. Faith Hill - There You'll Be
04. Robbie Williams - Better Man
05. Kate Winslet - What If
06. Alicia Keys - Fallin'
07. Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
08. The Kogis- Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime
09. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait A While
10. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
11. Darren Hayes - Insatiable
12. Wonderwall - Just More
13. Aerosmith - Lay It Down
14. Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott - Hero
15. Watershed - Indigo Girl
16. Lighthouse Family - (I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be) Free
17. Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin - Separate Lives
18. Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time
19. Santana - Samba pa ti

CD2

01. Madonna - Frozen
02. Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes
03. C‚line Dion - A New Day Has Come
04. Bruce Springsteen - Tougher Than The Rest
05. Alanis Morissette - That Particular Time
06. Natural - Put Your Arms Around Me
07. A-ha - Forever Not Yours
08. Melanie Thornton - Memories
09. Creed - With Arms Wide Open
10. Anastacia - I Dreamed You
11. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
12. Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
13. Vanessa Amorosi - Every Time I Close My Eyes
14. Orange Blue - She's Got That Light
15. LeAnn Rimes - I Need You
16. Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best
17. Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair / Canticle
18. Sarah Connor - From Sarah With Love
19. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

CD1

01. Robbie Williams - Feel
02. Shakira - The One
03. Coldplay - In My Place
04. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
05. John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
06. Pink - Family Portrait
07. Kelly Rowland - Stole
08. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
09. Sugababes - Stronger
10. George Michael - A Different Corner
11. Bruce Springsteen - Sad Eyes
12. Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love
13. Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
14. Jennifer Lopez - Again
15. Xavier Naidoo - Ich Kenne Nichts (Das So Sch”n Ist Wie Du)
16. Anastacia - You'll Never Be Alone
17. Lionel Richie - Do It To Me
18. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

CD2

01. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
02. Ronan Keating & Jeanette - We've Got Tonight
03. Faith Hill - When The Lights Go Down
04. Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You
05. Savage Garden - Two Beds And A Coffee Machine
06. Destiny's Child feat. Beyonce - My Heart Still Beats
07. Laith Al-Deen - I Believe In Love
08. Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale
09. All Saints - Pure Shores
10. Ph. D - I Won't Let You Down
11. Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven
12. Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming)
13. Simply Red - You Make Me Feel Brandnew
14. Mission Belle - Sweet Lie
15. Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)
16. Mariah Carey - Butterfly
17. Sarah Connor - Skin On Skin

KuschelRock - Vol 18

CD1

01 Sting - Fields Of Gold
02 Madonna - Take A Bow
03 Evanescence - My Immortal
04 Prince - Purple Rain
05 Max - Canпt Wait Until Tonight
06 Sade - No Ordinary Love
07 Randy Crawford - Almaz
08 Blue - Breath Easy
09 Brandy - Do It For You
10 Santana feat. Everlast - Put Your Lights On
11 Coldplay - The Scientist
12 Oasis - Little By Little
13 Nelly Furtado - Try
14 Bonnie Bianco feat. Pierre Cosso - Stay
15 Black - Wonderful Life
16 Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety
17 Eros Ramazzotti - Se Bastasse Una Canzone
18 Delta Goodrem - Born To Try

CD2

01 Seal - Loveпs Divine
02 Dido - White Flag
03 3 Doors Down - Here Without You
04 Reamonn - Star
05 Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl
06 Simply Minds - Let There Be Love
07 Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
08 Dave Stewart feat.Candy Dulfer - Lily Was Here
09 Bruce Spingsteen - If I Should Fall Behind
10 George Michael - Kissing A Fool
11 Katie Melua - The Closet Thing To Crazy
12 Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules - Mad World
13 Sam Brown - Stop
14 Alison Moyet - For You Only
15 Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love
16 Alicia Keys - You Donпt Know My Name
17 Sarah OпConnor feat. Natural - Just One Last Dance
18 Leonard Cohen - A Thousand Kisses Deep

KuschelRock - Vol 19

CD1

01. Anastacia - Heavy on my heart
02. Shakira - En tus pupilas
03. Backstreet Boys - Incomplet
04. Dido - Thank you
05. Christina Aguilera - The voice within
06. Natasha Bedingfield - I bruise easily
07. Phantom Planet - California
08. The Corrs - What can I do
09. Hoobastank - The reaso
10. Staind - It's been awhile
11. Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
12. Reamonn - Alright
13. Marcella Detroit - I believe
14. Oasis - Don't go away
15. Maroon 5 - She will be loved
16. Good Charlotte - We believ
17. Delta Goodrem / Brian McFadden - Almost here
18. Il Divo - Regresa a mi (Unbreak my heart)
19. Eros Ramazotti - Per me per sempre

CD2

01. Santana / Product G & The B - Maria Maria
02. Mario - Let me love you
03. Marc Terenzi - Love to be loved by you (The wedding song)
04. Simply Red - Sunrise (Who knows about forever?)
05. Britney Spears - Everytime
06. Sarah Connor - Living to love you
07. Alicia Keys - My boo
08. Jennifer Lopez - I'm glad
09. S”hne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied
10. Outlandish - Aicha
11. Destiny'Child - Girl
12. Whitney Houston /Mariah Carey - When you believe
13. Westlife - Mandy
14. Jessica Simpson - Angels
15. Tori Amos - Sleeps with butterflies
16. Eurythmics - 17 again
17. George Michael - Waiting for that day
18. Billy Joel - An innocent man
19. Elvis Presley - Always on my mind

KuschelRock - Vol 20

CD1

01 - Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia - I Belong To You (Il Ritmo Della Passione)
02 - Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
03 - Dido - Life For Rent
04 - Xavier Naidoo - Dieser Weg
05 - Celine Dion - Pour Que Tu M’aimes Encore
06 - Christina Aguilera - Impossible
07 - Suzanne Vega - Luka
08 - Simply Red - Home
09 - Alicia Keys - If I Ain’t Got You
10 - Sarah Connor - Music Is The Key
11 - Marc Terenzi - You Complete My Soul
12 - S”hne Mannheims - Vielleicht
13 - Silbermond - Unendlich
14 - Westlife - You Raise Me Up
15 - Nick Lachey - What’s Left Of Me
16 - Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You
17 - Paul Young - Hungry Heart
18 - George Michael - Cowboys And Angles
19 - Katie Melua - It’s Only Pain

CD2

01 - John Lennon - Woman
02 - David Bowie & Pat Metheny - This Is Not America
03 - Nickelback - Far Away
04 - Ben Moody Feat Anastacia - Everything Burns
05 - Patrick Swayze - She’s Like The Wind
06 - Depeche Mode - Precious
07 - Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains
08 - Reamonn - Strong
09 - Everlast - What It’s Like
10 - Tobias Regner - I Still Burn
11 - INXS - Afterglow
12 - Train - Drops Of Jupiter
13 - Sarah Mclach Lan - Angel
14 - All Saints - Black Coffee
15 - Macy Gray - I Try
16 - Sade - Is It A Crime
17 - Usher - Burn
18 - 2raumwohnung - 2 von Millionen von Sternen
19 - Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

KuschelRock - Vol 21

CD1

1. Shakira featuring Carlos Santa - Illegal
2. Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon - Summer Wine
3. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
4. Maria Mena - Just Hold Me
5. Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
6. Pink - Dear Mr President
7. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around
8. Xavier Naidoo - Abschied nehmen
9. Melanie C - First Day Of My Life
10. Mars - Reason
11. Mark Medlock - Now Or Never
12. All Saints - Never Ever
13. Aimee Mann - Save Me
14. Sarah McLachlan - Adia
15. The Corrs - Forgiven Not Forgotten
16. George Michael feat Mutya - This Is Not Real Love
17. Michael Buble - Home
18. Katie Melua - If You Were A Sailboat

CD2:

1. Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
2. Elton John - Your Song
3. AHa - Velvet
4. R E M - Leaving New York
5. Nickelback - If Everyone Cared
6. Incubus - Love Hurts
7. Avril Lavigne - When Youre Gone
8. Silbermond - Symphonie (on stage)
9. K D Lang - Constant Craving
10. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
11. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
12. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
13. The Beautiful South - Song For Whoever
14. Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat
15. Simon and Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
16. Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight
17. Prince - Sometimes it snows in April
18. Madonna - Secret

1 comentario:

Seguidores