lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Vol 16

CD 1

1. Aerosmith - Lay It Down (Album Version)
2. Alicia Keys - Fallin' (Radio Edit)
3. Captain and Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time
4. Chad Kroeger Featuring Josey Scott - Hero (Album Version)
5. Darren Hayes - Insatiable (Album Version)
6. Faith Hill - There You'll Be (Album Version)
7. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait A While (Album Version)
8. Kate Winslet - What If
9. Kr16_cover.jpg
10. Lenny Kravitz - Stillness Of Heart (Album Version)
11. Lighthouse Family - (I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be) Free one (Album Version)
12. Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Album Version)
13. Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin - Separate Lives (Love Theme From white Nights)
14. Robbie Williams - Better Man
15. Santana - Samba Pa Ti (Album Version)
16. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes (Album Version)
17. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You (Single Version)
18. The Korgis - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime (Album Version)
19. Watershed - Indigo Girl
20. Wonderwall - Just More (Single Edit)

CD 2

1. A-HA - Forever Not Yours
2. Alanis Morissette - That Particular Time (Album Version)
3. Anastacia - I Dreamed You (Album Version)
4. Bruce Springsteen - Tougher Than The Rest (Album Version)
5. Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)
6. Creed - With Arms Wide Open (New Version)
7. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Album Version)
8. Leann Rimes - I Need You (Graham Stack Radio Edit)
9. Madonna - Frozen (Edit Version)
10. Melanie Thornton - Memories (Album Version)
11. Natural - Put Your Arms Around Me (Original Mix)
12. Norah Jones - Don't Know Why (Original Demo Version)
13. Orange Blue - She's Got That Light (Orange-Mix)
14. Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes (Album Version)
15. Sarah Connor - From Sarah With Love (Radio Version)
16. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You (Album Version)
17. Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair canticle (Album Version)
18. Vanessa Amorosi - Everytime I Close My Eyes (Album Version)
19. Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best (Radio Edit)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores